Any business decision-making process requires both analytics and judgment. However, in the environment of black swans and perfect storms, the decision-making process needs to become more analytical.
One of the biggest FP&A challenges is how to identify key business drivers from the ocean of data.
By understanding key metrics that drive value, organizations can significantly improve their understanding of different business outcomes.
A driver-based analysis approach is one of the winning methods for the effective decision-making process.
Our upcoming global FP&A Webinar will be devoted to the popular subject of driver-based decision making
Driver-based Analysis: Empowering the Right Decisions
Tuesday, 24 April 2018
2 - 3 pm UK Time (the registration link will translate it to different time zones)
- Driver-Based Analysis: key definitions and concepts
- Case Study from DB Regio AG (Germany). Presentation by Tanja Schlesinger, VP Finance (Region Central)
- Get to know your key drivers!
- Starting out with one key area only?
- Data- driven transformation: a necessity or annoyance?
- Is there a need for a single point of truth?
- How do we get the right decisions?
- Conclusions and Recommendations
Tanja Schlesinger, VP Finance at DB Regio AG, Region Central
Larysa Melnychuk, CEO at FP&A Trends group and MD at International FP&A Board
Ernie Humphrey, CEO at 360 Thought Leadership Consulting