The 19th London FP&A Board was debating about Zero Based Budgeting (“ZBB”). One of the key...Read More
The London FP&A Board was established on 19 September 2013. Since then, it has met 18 times to guide the development and promotion of better practices in global FP&A, identify and support new trends, skillsets and innovations.
We are proud to have had numerous impressive speakers at our London FP&A Board Meetings, including, inter alia:
- Fredrik Hedlund, Europe CFO at Nielsen (Geneva, Switzerland);
- Stefan Spiegel, CFO SBB Cargo AG, former Head Controlling of Retail Division of Swiss Post (Zurich, Switzerland);
- Steve Morlidge, Business Forecasting thought leader, author of "Future Ready: How to Master Business Forecasting" and "The Little Book of Beyond Budgeting";
- Simon Jukes, Head FP&A (L&H EMEA) at Swiss Re, Michael Huthwaite, a thought leader in Strategic Finance;
- Maria Olsson, former Group FP&A Head at Coats Group plc;
- Matthijs Schot, Head of Performance and Analysis at A.P. Moller Maersk Group;
- Julie Brown, Director of Finance at Cafcass.
We are immensely grateful for our speakers’ valuable contributions. We are also grateful to all the members of the London FP&A Board for their passion and ongoing support. Together we find the best ways to meet the challenges of FP&A in the 21st-century.
Please see below for articles about our previous and forthcoming events in London.