The demand for Financial Planning & Analytics (FP&A) thought leadership and best practice establishment is very high. In response to many requests from the UK professional community, the London FP&A Circle was established in July 2016.
This is a vendor-agnostic educational and networking forum for passionate finance practitioners. It is a platform for the International FP&A Board to share its practical insights on the latest trends and developments in financial planning and analytics with both senior and mid-level FP&A community. So far the Board discussions were held in 18 cities, 11 countries on 4 continents. We look forward to sharing the insights with the UK-based finance practitioners.
Join our next meeting in central London to discuss Change Management for FP&A.
The world of financial planning and analysis has observed changes of such magnitude that they cannot be described by our traditional statistical and analytical models. In this age of frequent Black Swan events, the traditional business approach to operating on an annual budget and forecast is no longer effective. In order to deliver a competitive advantage to a company, modern FP&A function needs to be flexible and dynamic, based on sophisticated analytics, examine lifetime values of the products and services and encourage business partnering. This significant change in the role of FP&A function requires big cultural shift and modern change management techniques.
Evolving FP&A: How to Manage the Change
Tuesday, 5 June 2018
6-30 pm – 7-00 pm Registrations, networking, light food and refreshments
7-00 pm – 8-30 pm Presentations and interactive discussion
8-30 pm – 9-30 pm Networking
- Challenging the FP&A status quo: cultural, human and analytical changes.
- FP&A Change Management: key concepts and definitions.
- A case from the field. "Practical change management strategies for modern FP&A". Presentation by Siva Shankar, Change Management thought provoker, Interim CFO and FP&A Director.
- A case from the field. "Planning & Analysis of new products – disruptive technologies, familiar challenges." Presentation by Marco Singh, a Commercial Finance Director who has worked with global companies across the Payments, FinTech, Financial Services and Manufacturing industry, typically in high growth, innovation-led environments.
- Conclusions and Recommendations.
Michael Page, 1st Floor, Victoria House, Southampton Row, London, WC1B 4JB
Participation in the FP&A Circle events is complimentary and by invitation only, with 40-50 attendees per meeting. The forum is vendor agnostic and exclusive to the finance practitioners. We will not be able to confirm places for vendors, consultants and the unemployed.
The event is over-subscribed and registration is now closed.
Please contact Larysa Melnychuk (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions.