The Seattle FP&A Board is proudly sponsored by:
The International FP&A Board will open its 17th global chapter in Seattle on 10 April 2018. The first professional debate will be devoted to the global trends in modern Financial Planning and Analytics (FP&A).
The Board was established in London, UK in 2013 and now successfully operates in 11 countries of Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Australia and the USA. This is a leading professional think-tank that gathers expertise of many senior finance practitioners. Its mission is to identify and support new global trends, skill sets and thought leadership in modern corporate financial planning and analysis (FP&A).
The FP&A Board meetings are exclusive to senior finance practitioners in active employment (CFO, FD and Head of Finance level) at large local and international organisations. They are complimentary, vendor-agnostic and by invitation only.
At this stage, we are inviting only 25 members to join the Seattle FP&A Board.
Modern Financial Planning and Analysis: Latest Trends
Tuesday, 10 April 2018
6-30 pm - 7-00 pm Registration, networking, refreshments and light food
7-00 pm - 9-00 pm Discussion
9-00 pm - 10-00 pm Drinks and networking
- Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A). Key definitions and developments.
- Interactive discussion on latest trends in analytics, planning, modelling and systems.
- FP&A Analytics Maturity Model. Group work.
- Conclusions and recommendations.
Olympic Meeting Room
Seattle City Center on the 22nd floor of the US Bank Center
1420 Fifth Avenue, Suite 2200,
Seattle, Washington, 98101
- US Bank Parking Lot located right downstairs from the US Bank Centre building. When you come up, please head to Level Two. Then proceed to head to the very last elevator Bank labelled: 13 – 28. The meeting will take place on the 22nd Floor.
- The Washington Athletics’ Club, also located in the same building.
Larysa Melnychuk, MD of FP&A Trends Group and founder of the International FP&A Board.
Participation in FP&A Board meetings is complimentary and exclusive to finance practitioners at CFO, FD, and Head of Finance level in active employment at large local and international companies. We cannot confirm the registrations of vendors, salespeople, consultants, middle management or unemployed.
The event is over-subscribed and registration is now closed.
Please contact Larysa Melnychuk (email@example.com) if you have any questions.