The fourth meeting of the Brussels FP&A Board will take place on Tuesday, 16th October 2018 to debate on the popular subject of FP&A Business Partnering.
The International FP&A Board was created in London, UK, in 2013 to guide the development and promotion of the best practices in Financial Planning & Analytics (FP&A). Since then, the Board chapters were successfully established in 21 cities and 14 countries of Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Australia and North America to identify and support new global trends, skill sets and thought leadership in modern corporate financial planning and analysis.
The FP&A Board is exclusive to senior finance practitioners in active employment (at CFO, FD and Head of Finance level) at large local and international organisations. The meetings are complimentary, vendor-agnostic and by invitation only.
FP&A Business Partnering
Tuesday, 16 October 2018
6-30 pm - 7-00 pm Registration, refreshments and light food, networking
7-00 pm - 9-00 pm Discussion
9-00 pm - 10-00pm Drinks and networking
1. What is FP&A Business Partnering and why is it important?
2. What are the most critical attributes of an FP&A business partner?
3. Mini-case studies from the field:
- A case study from the field: Laurent Claes, Head of Controlling at Cartier, will share his experience on FP&A Business Partnering
- A case study from the field: Wilna Lindeman-Kunenborg, Head of Corporate Finance Systems at FrieslandCampina, will share her experience on FP&A Business Partnering
4. Review of the FP&A Business Partnering Maturity. Small groups work
5. Conclusions and recommendations
Stationsstraat 34 B1 | 1702 | Groot-Bijgaarden
Parking options: A parking space is available at Stationsstraat nr 28. You can find the instructions by clicking here.
Public transport: By train, you need to take the stop “Groot-Bijgaarden”. It is an 8-minute walk from the train station to Robert Half offices. You can find the link with instructions by clicking here.
Larysa Melnychuk, MD of FP&A Trends Group and founder of the International FP&A Board.
Participation in FP&A Board meetings is complimentary and exclusive to finance practitioners at CFO, FD, and Head of Finance level in active employment at large local and international companies. We cannot confirm the registrations of vendors, salespeople, consultants, middle management or unemployed.