The Singapore FP&A Board successfully launched on 29 November 2016. Being one of the most important financial hubs in Asia, Singapore is growing really fast and we are glad to observe the changes of the FP&A culture and support new global trends there.
Please see below for more information about our previous and forthcoming events in Singapore.
- "Latest Trends in Modern FP&A" on 29 November 2016
- "FP&A Analytical Transformation" on 11 July 2017
- "Why Driver-Based Planning matters for modern FP&A" on 30 November 2017
- "New Age of Zero-Based Budgeting" on 17 July 2018
- "FP&A Team Building" on 29 November 2018