On September 19, 2019, New York welcomed the 6th FP&A Board conference at the...
The New York FP&A Board was successfully launched on 6 April 2017 to support best practices and communicate the latest trends in Financial Planning and Analysis to the US finance community. New York is the first city in the US we added to our map.
Please see below for information about our previous and forthcoming events in New York.
- "Latest Trends in Modern FP&A" on 6 April 2017
- "Best Practices in Rolling Forecast" on 26 October 2017
- "Evolution of FP&A Business Partnering" on 8 March 2018
- "Why Driver-Based Planning Matters for Modern FP&A?" on 14 June 2018
- "The Power of Integrated FP&A" on 28 March 2019
- "A New Era of Zero-Based Budgeting" on 19 September 2019