The 24th London FP&A Board will take place on the 12th of September 2019 to debate on the subject of "Driver Based and Predictive FP&A".
The International FP&A Board was created in London (UK) in 2013 to guide the development and promotion of best practices in Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A). Since then, the Board chapters were successfully established in 25 cities and 16 countries across Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Australia, and North America. Their aim is to identify and support new global trends, valued skill sets and leadership practices in modern corporate Financial Planning & Analysis.
The FP&A Board is exclusive to senior finance practitioners in active employment (at CFO, FD and Head of Finance levels). Please note that places for the London chapter are limited. We are inviting only 25 participants to join the event.
The meeting is complimentary, vendor-agnostic and by-invitation-only.
The Power of Driver Based and Predictive FP&A
Thursday, 12 September 2019
6-30 pm - 7-00 pm Registration, networking, light food and refreshments
7-00 pm - 9-00 pm Discussion
9-00 pm - 10-00 pm Drinks and Networking
1. Evolution of Driver Based Planning and Predictive Analytics: key concepts and definitions
2. Driver-Based approach as a basis for Predictive Analytics, effective Rolling Forecast and Scenario Planning
3. Case studies and the best practices from the field:
- "Business Drivers in Alkermes". Owen Tiernan, VP Finance at Alkermes
- "Orange Business Services – Driver based cost engine". Lakhbir Sumra, Finance Director at Capita
4. Group discussion on Driver Based and Predictive FP&A
5. Conclusions and recommendations
Room: Lord Nelson / Trafalgar
1 Northumberland Avenue
London, WC2N 5BW
Notes: You can find the link of directions to Regus here. Charing Cross tube station is the nearest one. The office building is on Trafalgar square.
Larysa Melnychuk, MD of FP&A Trends Group and Founder of the International FP&A Board.
Participation in all FP&A Board meetings is complimentary and exclusive to finance practitioners at CFO, FD, and Head of Finance level who are in active employment at large, local and international organisations. We cannot confirm the registrations of vendors, salespeople, consultants or unemployed.
The meeting is oversubscribed and the registration process is closed now.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like us to be on the cancellation list.