The 21st London FP&A Board will take place on the 20th of November 2018 to debate on the subject of Building FP&A of the Future.
The London FP&A Board was created on the 19th September 2013 to guide the development and promotion of the best practices in modern Financial Planning and Analytics (FP&A). Since then, the boards were successfully established in 21 cities of 14 countries in Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Australia and North America to identify and support new global trends, skill sets and thought leadership in modern corporate financial planning and analysis.
The FP&A Board meetings are vendor-agnostic, complimentary and by invitation only.
Building FP&A of the Future
Tuesday, 20 November 2018
6-30 pm - 7-00 pm Registration, networking, light food and refreshments
7-00 pm - 9-00 pm Discussion
9-00 pm - 10-00 pm Drinks and Networking
1. Updates on Global FP&A Trends: consolidated insights from 21 chapters of the International FP&A Board
2. Atlas Finance Transformation Project in Swiss Re. Presentation by Simon Jukes, FD at Swiss Re
3. Richard Phipps, Solution Design & Delivery Lead at Swiss Re, will deliver a presentation on the Blockchain technology and FP&A
4. Small groups discussion on FP&A Analytical Transformation
5. Conclusions and recommendations
Swiss Re UK office
30 St. Mary Axe
EC3A 8EP London
The participants will need to bring ID and go through security checks. The event will be on the 9th floor. There will be a reception table and signposts directing to the right room.
Larysa Melnychuk, MD of FP&A Trends Group and founder of the International FP&A Board.
Participation in FP&A Board meetings is complimentary and exclusive to finance practitioners at CFO, FD, and Head of Finance level in active employment at large local and international companies. We cannot confirm the registrations of vendors, salespeople, consultants, middle management or the unemployed.
The meeting is oversubscribed and the registration process is closed now.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you would like us to put you on cancellation list.