London FP&A Board is proudly sponsored by:
The London FP&A Board will meet for the 19th time on 15th March 2018 to debate on Zero-Based Budgeting (ZBB) method.
It is commonly agreed that the traditional budgeting process is time-consuming and costly, rarely focuses on strategy and adds little value. However, it is still so deeply embedded in the organisational planning processes that going "Beyond Budgeting" is not an option at this point in time. Can Zero-Based Budgeting be the first step towards flexible budgeting and planning process?
The London FP&A Board was created on the 19th September 2013 to guide the development and promotion of the best practices in modern Financial Planning and Analytics (FP&A). Since then, the boards were successfully established in 15 cities of 11 countries in Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Australia and the USA to identify and support new global trends, skill sets and thought leadership in corporate financial planning and analysis.
The FP&A Board meetings are vendor-agnostic, complimentary and by invitation only.
A New Era for Zero Based Budgeting
Thursday, 15 March 2018
- 6-30 pm - 7 pm Registration, networking, light food and refreshments
- 7 pm - 9 pm Discussion
- 9 pm - 9-30 pm Networking
- Zero Based Budgeting (ZBB): key definitions and principles
- ZBB as a basis for flexible Driver-Based Planning
- A case study from the field: "The Link between ZBB and Driver-Based Planning". Presentation by William Howell, Head of FP&A at Honda (UK manufacturing)
- A case study from the field: “ZBB in Kraft Heinz, part of the DNA”. Presentation by Tom Vanoverschelde, Operations Director Finance & Accounting at Capita
- Small groups discussion on ZBB implementations
- Conclusions and Recommendations
Michael Page, 1st Floor, Victoria House, Southampton Row, London, WC1B 4JB
Larysa Melnychuk, MD of FP&A Trends Group and founder of the International FP&A Board.
Participation in FP&A Board meetings is complimentary and exclusive to finance practitioners at CFO, FD, and Head of Finance level in active employment at large local and international companies. We cannot confirm the registrations of vendors, salespeople, consultants, middle management or unemployed.
The event is over-subscribed and registration is now closed.
Please contact Larysa Melnychuk (email@example.com) if you have any questions.