Zurich Launch: Latest Trends in FP&A
The Zurich FP&A Board launched on 20 September 2016 and was devoted to the Latest Trends in FP&A.
The meeting agenda was the following:
- FP&A: latest trends
- “Managing Performance”. Keynote presentation from Andreas Schertzinger, Managing Director and Head Reinsurance FP&A at Swiss Re.
- FP&A Board Models:
- FP&A Analytics Maturity
- Rolling Forecast Maturity
- Latest trends in analytics, planning modelling and systems
- Conclusions and recommendations
The members interactively discussed FP&A Analytics Maturity Model, Rolling Forecast Maturity Model, and Key FP&A Trends. Andreas Schertzinger, Managing Director and Head Reinsurance FP&A at Swiss Re, shared his experience of managing performance in a company.
The meeting was attended by senior finance practitioners, representatives at large international and local organisations such as
- Credit Suisse
- General Electric
- Gilead Sciences
- Johnson & Johnson
- Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts
- and many others.
We are very grateful to our sponsors and partners Page Executive, the global provider of innovative executive search solutions, CCH Tagetik, the leading FP&A Technology company, for supporting the launch of the Zurich FP&A Board.