London FP&A Circle: Driver-Based Planning for modern FP&A
The third London FP&A Circle gathered on 7 March 2016 to discuss Why Driver-Based Planning Matters for modern FP&A.
- Evolution of Driver-Based Planning
- Case Studies from the field
- Case Study from CA Technologies: " Driver-based planning: our journey so far...". Presentation by Gemma Davie, Senior Director, Financial Planning & Analysis at CA Technologies
- Case Study from former SABMiller:
“Driver-based planning in a transforming business”. Presentation by Andre Oosthuizen, Head of GBS Finance Planning and Control at SABMiller Limited
- The challenges of defining, analyzing and managing effective Business Drivers in Cafcass. Julie Brown, Director of Resources at Cafcass.
- Driver-Based approach as a basis for predictive analytics
- Conclusions and recommendations
FP&A Board members discussed the process of implementation of Driver-based planning. The meeting gathered 43 financial planning and analysis (FP&A) practitioners from such companies as
- Tate & Lyle,
- Thomson Reuters,
- TI Automotive,
- and many others.
We are very grateful to our sponsors and partners Michael Page, one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies and Prevero, a leading Corporate Performance Management (CPM) provider, for supporting the London FP&A Circle.