London Circle Launch: FP&A Analytics Maturity Model
The London FP&A Circle launched on 5 July 2016 and was devoted to the FP&A Analytics Maturity Model.
- FP&A: latest global trends
- FP&A Analytics Maturity Model. Presentations by the members of the London FP&A Board
- Where is your organization placed at the maturity ladder? What steps are needed to move to the leading stage? Interactive Discussion.
- Conclusions and Recommendations
The event was interactive with the following presentations from London FP&A Board members:
- "FP&A Analytics Maturity Model", presented by Hans Gobin, FP&A Director at Laird plc
- "FP&A Analytical Transformation in a Commercial Organisation", presented by Maria Olsson Carroll, Head of Group FP&A at Coats
- "FP&A Analytical Transformation in a Non-Profit Organisation", presented by Julie Brown, Director of Resources at Cafcass
The meeting was attended by 29 senior finance practitioners, representatives at large international and local organisations such as:
- Goldman Sachs
- Virgin Media
- The Economist
- Hutchison 3G
- and others.
We are very grateful to our partner and sponsor Prevero for their great support.