Frankfurt Launch: Latest Trends in FP&A
The Frankfurt FP&A Board launched on 13 October 2016 and was devoted to the Latest Trends in FP&A.
- "FP&A: latest trends". Keynote presentation from Markus Schneider, Finance Director, 20th Century Fox Germany.
- "The strategic role of FP&A in Avira". Keynote presentation from Michael Silbermann, CFO at Avira and former CFO at Microsoft
- FP&A Analytics Maturity Model
- Interactive discussion on latest trends in analytics, planning modelling and systems
- Conclusions and recommendations
The members interactively discussed FP&A Analytics Maturity Model and their companies' current positions according to it. Two speakers delivered presentations on the latest trends in FP&A. Michael Silbermann described the role which FP&A play in Avira and Markus Schneider shared his insights on the latest developments in FP&A.
The meeting was attended by 21 senior finance practitioners, representatives at large international and local organisations, such as:
- 20th Century Fox
- Deutsche Bank
- Hasbro Deutschland
- Hitachi Data Systems
- The Hackett Group
- and many others.