FP&A Business Partnering in Melbourne
In July 2019, the International FP&A Board held the third meeting in Melbourne where we discussed FP&A Business Partnering. It was our last meeting in Australia in 2019 and it was great to see so many passionate senior finance professionals sharing their thoughts and ideas.
- FP&A Business Partnering: some definitions and concepts
- What are the most critical attributes of an FP&A business partner? 4 FP&A Team Roles
- FP&A Business Partnering Maturity Maturity Model
- A case study from the field: Turgut Kapisiz, Regional Commercial and Planning Director at Brightstar Corp., will share his practical experience on FP&A Business Partnering
- Small groups work. What are the key steps in implementing effective FP&A Business Partnering framework?
- Conclusions and recommendations
Turgut Kapisiz, Regional Commercial and Planning Director at Brightstar Corp., shared his practical experience on FP&A Business Partnering. The Board also discussed the key steps in implementing effective FP&A Business Partnering framework.
32 FP&A Board members represented large global and local organisations such as
- 7 Eleven
- Australia Post
- Bupa Health Insurance
- Honeywell Safety Products
- Probe Group
- RMIT University
- Toll Group
- University of Melbourne
Our Partners & Sponsors
We are very grateful to our global sponsors and partners, Apliqo and Michael Page, for their great support. Many thanks to Lance Rubin, CEO at Model Citizn, for helping with co-facilitation and sharing the insights.