The Brussles Launch: Latest FP&A Trends
The first Brussels FP&A Board took place on 8 November 2016 at the Sofitel Le Louise. The discussion was traditionally devoted to the Latest Trends in FP&A.
- FP&A: Latest trends
- FP&A: The New World of Opportunities.
- Interactive discussion on latest trends in analytics, planning modeling and systems
- FP&A Analytics Maturity Model
- Conclusions and recommendations
The members interactively discussed FP&A Analytics Maturity Model and their companies' current positions according to it. The keynote speaker Paolo Damiani, CFO (Business Unit) at Crompton Greaves Holding, shared his view on the new world of opportunities in FP&A.
The meeting was attended by 22 senior finance practitioners, representatives at large international and local organisations, such as:
- American Express Global Business Travel
- Avnet Technology Solutions
- and many others.