The concept of ‘Beyond Budgeting’ has been around for nearly twenty years now. Although it has...
Beyond Budgeting in Singapore
It has been a good tradition for three years to hold the last FP&A Board of the year in Singapore. In November 2019, we had the 7th Singapore meeting to discuss the Beyond Budgeting philosophy.
- Beyond Budgeting: key definitions and principles
- A case study from the field
- Small group discussion on Beyond Budgeting Philosophy. "Are we ready to abandon the budget and what does it require?"
- Conclusions and recommendations
35 senior finance practitioners, our new and returning members, joined the meeting. They represented leading organisations such as
- AEA International Holding
- NBC Universal
- Olam International
- Rolls-Royce Power Systems
- and others.
Andrew K. Wee, Vice President Finance APAC at Arkadin, and Kerrine Huang, Head FP&A APAC at Arkadin, shared their company's case on better budgeting.
Our Partners & Sponsors