The second Shanghai FP&A Board will take place on 25 of November 2019 to debate the popular subject of the FP&A Analytical Transformation.
The International FP&A Board was created in London (UK) in 2013 to guide the development and promotion of best practices in Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A). Since then, the Board chapters were successfully established in 27 cities and 16 countries across Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Australia, and North America. Their aim is to identify and support new global trends, valued skill sets and leadership practices in modern corporate Financial Planning & Analysis.
The FP&A Board is exclusive to senior finance practitioners in active employment (at CFO, FD and Head of Finance levels). Please note that places for the Shanghai chapter are limited. We are inviting only 25 participants to join the event.
The meeting is complimentary, vendor-agnostic and by-invitation-only.
FP&A Analytical Transformation
Monday, 25 November 2019
6-30 pm - 7-00 pm Registration, networking, light food and refreshments
7-00 pm - 9-00 pm Discussion
9-00 pm - 10-00 pm Drinks and Networking
- Advanced Analytics for agile and integrated FP&A: key definitions and concepts.
- Case Studies from the field:
- Nicole Leroy, Vice President FP&A Greater China & South East Asia at Ralph Lauren, will share her practical experience on FP&A Analytical Transformation
- "IPSP – Integrated Planning & Simulation Project Introduction", Carsten Arntz, Head Of Finance at SAIC VOLKSWAGEN, will share his company case study
- FP&A Analytical Transformation: Fine-tuning the FP&A Operating Model. Group work.
- Conclusions and recommendations.
Town Hall Area
18/F, HKRI Centre Two
288 Shimen Road (No.1), Shanghai, China 200041
Parking options: There are parking spaces in HKRI building. The Entrance / Exit is on Weihai Rd or ShiMenYi Rd. Please note that the parking is not free.
Notes: Participants need to bring ID to register at the lobby reception area and to get a temporary access card to the building.
Larysa Melnychuk, MD of FP&A Trends Group and Founder of the International FP&A Board.
Participation in all FP&A Board meetings is complimentary and exclusive to finance practitioners at CFO, FD, and Head of Finance level who are in active employment at large, local and international companies. We cannot confirm the registrations of vendors, salespeople, consultants or unemployed.