The Seattle FP&A Board will meet on the 1st October 2019 for the fourth time. The professional debate will be devoted to the subject of Driver Based and Predictive FP&A
The International FP&A Board was created in London (UK) in 2013 to guide the development and promotion of best practices in Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A). Since then, the Board chapters were successfully established in 25 cities and 16 countries across Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Australia, and North America. Their aim is to identify and support new global trends, valued skill sets and leadership practices in modern corporate Financial Planning & Analysis.
The FP&A Board is exclusive to senior finance practitioners in active employment (at CFO, FD and Head of Finance levels). Please note that places for the Seattle chapter are limited. We are inviting only 25 participants to join the event.
The meeting is complimentary, vendor-agnostic and by-invitation-only.
The Power of Driver Based and Predictive FP&A
Tuesday, 1 October 2019
6-30 pm - 7-00 pm Registration, networking, refreshments and light food
7-00 pm - 9-00 pm Discussion
9-00 pm - 10-00 pm Drinks and networking
1. Evolution of Driver Based Planning and Predictive Analytics: key concepts and definitions
2. Driver-Based approach as a basis for Predictive Analytics, effective Rolling Forecast and Scenario Planning
3. Moving to Digital FP&A?
4. A case studies and the best practices from the field:
- "Multiple Regression Analysis: A Tool to Answer FP&A Questions". Allen Girnus, Senior Director of Finance and Operations at Wicresoft
- “Driver Based Forecasting & Planning”. Hector Arcaya, Finance Vice President at T-Mobile, will share his practical experience on Driver Based and Predictive FP&A
5. Group discussion on Driver Based and Predictive FP&A
6. Conclusions and recommendations
Washington Athletic Club
1325 Sixth Avenue
Seattle, WA 98101
Parking options: a parking garage at 1409 Sixth Avenue, which is half a block from the Club. Further parking details are here: https://www.wac.net/about-the-wac/parking/
Note: Participants will not need to bring an ID to enter the building.
Larysa Melnychuk, MD of FP&A Trends Group and Founder of the International FP&A Board.
Participation in all FP&A Board meetings is complimentary and exclusive to finance practitioners at CFO, FD, and Head of Finance level who are in active employment at large, local and international organizations. We cannot confirm the registrations of vendors, salespeople, consultants or unemployed.
The registration process is closed now.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in attending.