The ever-increasing pace of change in the Financial Planning & Analytics (FP&A) industry can, at times, seem overwhelming to practitioners. This has fuelled a growing demand for thought-leadership and the establishment and discussion of best practices. In response to many requests from the UK professional community, the London FP&A Circle was established in July 2016.
This is the educational branch of the International FP&A Board which shares the latest professional trends and developments with the UK FP&A community. The Circle is open to both senior and mid-level finance practitioners. Attendance is complimentary and the event is vendor-agnostic.
Join our next meeting in London to hear about "The Essentials of FP&A Analytical Transformation".
The Essentials of FP&A Analytical Transformation
Thursday, 4 October 2018
6-30 pm – 7-00 pm Registrations, networking, light food and refreshments
7-00 pm – 8-30 pm Presentations and interactive discussion
8-30 pm – 9-30 pm Networking
- Advanced Analytics for FP&A: What does it mean?
- How to implement a driver-based, predictive and agile planning process
- “Seven analytical models that every FP&A department should have”, presented by Michael Coveney, Analytics Thought Leader and Author
- A case study from the field: "Delivering real FP&A transformation in uncertain times " presented by Sile Lillis, Head of Finance at Interserve
- A case study from the field: "5 Myths of FP&A Analytical Transformation" presented by Richard Hanson, Head of FP&A at Endava
- Conclusions and Recommendations
Michael Page, 1st Floor, Victoria House, Southampton Row, London, WC1B 4JB
Participation in the FP&A Circle events is complimentary and by invitation only, with 50-60 attendees per meeting. The forum is vendor agnostic and exclusive to the finance practitioners. We will not be able to confirm places for vendors, consultants and the unemployed.
The meeting is oversubscribed and the registration process is closed now.