The International FP&A Board will open its 19th global chapter in Toronto on 19 June 2018. The first professional debate will be devoted to the global trends in modern Financial Planning and Analytics (FP&A).
The Board was established in London, UK in 2013 and now successfully operates in 11 countries of Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Australia and the USA. Canada will be our 12th country.
This is a leading professional think-tank that gathers expertise of many senior finance practitioners. Its mission is to identify and support new global trends, skill sets and thought leadership in modern corporate financial planning and analysis (FP&A).
The FP&A Board meetings are exclusive to senior finance practitioners in active employment (CFO, FD and Head of Finance level) at large local and international organisations. They are complimentary, vendor-agnostic and by invitation only.
At this stage, we are inviting only 25 members to join the Toronto FP&A Board.
Modern Financial Planning and Analysis: Latest Trends
Tuesday, 19 June 2018
6-30 pm - 7-00 pm Registration, networking, refreshments and light food
7-00 pm - 9-00 pm Discussion
9-00 pm - 10-00 pm Drinks and networking
1. Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A). Key definitions and developments
2. Interactive discussion on latest trends in analytics, planning, modelling and systems
3. The case studies from the field.
- "Practical Insights on FP&A Journey in Ericsson". Jaco Pretorius, CFO (Canada Sales) at Ericsson.
- "FP&A Changes in Last 15 Years". Luis Parra, VP&CFO (the Caribbean, America and Uruguay) at Scotiabank
4. FP&A Analytics Maturity Model. Group work
5. Conclusions and recommendation
130 Adelaide W
130 Adelaide Street West
Toronto, ON M5H 3P5
The parking in the building is best reached from York Street. For more details please click here.
Larysa Melnychuk, MD of FP&A Trends Group and founder of the International FP&A Board.
Participation in FP&A Board meetings is complimentary and exclusive to finance practitioners at CFO, FD, and Head of Finance level in active employment at large local and international companies. We cannot confirm the registrations of vendors, salespeople, consultants or unemployed.