The Sydney FP&A Board will meet on the 18th of July 2019 for the third time. The professional debate will be devoted to the subject of FP&A Business Partnering.
The International FP&A Board was created in London (UK) in 2013 to guide the development and promotion of best practices in Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A). Since then, the Board chapters were successfully established in 25 cities and 16 countries across Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Australia, and North America. Their aim is to identify and support new global trends, valued skill sets and leadership practices in modern corporate Financial Planning & Analysis.
The FP&A Board is exclusive to senior finance practitioners in active employment (at CFO, FD and Head of Finance levels). Please note that places for the Sydney chapter are limited. We are inviting only 25 participants to join the event.
The meeting is complimentary, vendor-agnostic and by-invitation-only.
FP&A Business Partnering
Thursday, 18 July 2019
7-30 am - 7-45 am Registrations, networking, refreshments
7-45 am - 9-30 am Breakfast Discussion
9-30 am - 10-00 am Networking (optional)
1. FP&A Business Partnering: some definitions and concepts
2. What are the most critical attributes of an FP&A business partner? 4 FP&A Team Roles
3. FP&A Business Partnering Maturity Maturity Model
4. A case study from the field: Ian Croft, Director of Financial Planning and Analysis-Australia & New Zealand at Luxottica Retail Australia, will share his practical experience about FP&A Business Partnering
5. Small groups work. What are the key steps in implementing effective FP&A Business Partnering framework?
6. Conclusions and recommendations
Michael Page office
Level 32, 225 George Street
Sydney NSW 2000
Directions: There is a Wilsons car park just next to the Michael Page office. The address for it is: 7 Essex Street, The Rocks. The nearest stations would be Wynyard or Circular Quay. It’s a 3-5 min walk from each.
Notes: No ID is required to enter the building. Michael Page office is located on the 32nd floor.
Larysa Melnychuk, MD of FP&A Trends Group and Founder of the International FP&A Board.
Participation in all FP&A Board meetings is complimentary and exclusive to finance practitioners at CFO, FD, and Head of Finance level who are in active employment at large, local and international companies. We cannot confirm the registrations of vendors, salespeople, consultants or unemployed.
The meeting is oversubscribed and the registration process is closed now.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to attend.