The 25th London FP&A Board will take place on the 14th of November 2019 to debate the subject of "FP&A Storytelling".
The International FP&A Board was created in London, UK, in 2013 to guide the development and promotion of the best practices in Financial Planning & Analytics (FP&A). Since then, the Board chapters were successfully established in 27 cities and 16 countries of Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Australia, and North America to identify and support new global trends, skill sets and thought leadership in modern corporate financial planning and analysis.
The FP&A Board is exclusive to senior finance practitioners in active employment (at CFO, FD and Head of Finance levels). Please note that places for the London chapter are limited. We are inviting only 25 professionals to join the event.
The meeting is complimentary, vendor-agnostic and by-invitation-only.
Best Practices in FP&A Storytelling
Thursday, 14 November 2019
6-30 pm - 7-00 pm Registration, networking, light food and refreshments
7-00 pm - 9-00 pm Discussion
9-00 pm - 10-00 pm Drinks and Networking
1. FP&A Storytelling: evolution, methods, challenges
2. The power of FP&A Visualisation
3. Key steps to developing effective FP&A Dashboards
4. "FP&A Storytelling?". Presentation from Steve Morlidge, Management Thinker, Author, Speaker
5. A case study from the field: Adam Cleggett, Finance Director at Arriva Bus (UK), will share his practical experience on Visualization, Dashboarding, FP&A Storytelling
6. Group discussion
7. Conclusions and recommendations
Room: Lord Nelson / Trafalgar
1 Northumberland Avenue
London, WC2N 5BW
Notes: You can find the link of directions to Regus here. Charing Cross tube station is the nearest one. The office building is on Trafalgar square.
Larysa Melnychuk, MD of FP&A Trends Group and Founder of the International FP&A Board.
Participation in all FP&A Board meetings is complimentary and exclusive to finance practitioners at CFO, FD, and Head of Finance level who are in active employment at large, local and international organisations. We cannot confirm the registrations of vendors, salespeople, consultants or unemployed.