The first Copenhagen FP&A Board will take place on 2 April 2019 to debate the popular subject of the global trends in modern Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A).
The International FP&A Board was established in London, UK in 2013 and now successfully operates in 21 cities and 14 countries of Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Australia and North America. This is a leading professional think-tank that gathers expertise of many senior finance practitioners. Its mission is to identify and support new global trends, skill sets and thought leadership in modern corporate financial planning and analysis (FP&A).
The FP&A Board meetings are exclusive to senior finance practitioners in active employment (CFO, FD and Head of Finance level) at large local and international organisations. They are complimentary, vendor-agnostic and by invitation only.
Modern Financial Planning and Analysis: Latest Trends
Tuesday, 2 April 2019
8-30 am - 9-00 am Registration, networking, breakfast
9-00 am - 11-00 am Discussion
11-00 am - 12-00 pm Networking
1. Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A). Key definitions and developments
2. Interactive discussion on latest trends in analytics, planning, modeling and systems
3. A case study from the field: Michael Tweedie, Senior Finance Director, Corporate Reporting at LEGO Group, will share his practical experience on the latest trends in modern FP&A
4. FP&A Analytics Maturity Model. Group work
5. Conclusions and recommendations
Ny Carlsberg Vej 80
Larysa Melnychuk, MD of FP&A Trends Group and founder of the International FP&A Board.
Participation in FP&A Board meetings is complimentary and exclusive to finance practitioners at CFO, FD, and Head of Finance level in active employment at large local and international companies. We cannot confirm the registrations of vendors, salespeople, consultants or unemployed.
The meeting is oversubscribed and the registration process is closed now.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like us to put you on the cancellation list