The Board was established in London, UK in 2013 and now has 21 chapters in 14 countries of Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Australia and North America. This is a leading professional think-tank that combines expertise of many senior finance leaders from around the globe. Its mission is to identify and set new global trends, skill sets and thought leadership in modern corporate financial planning and analysis (FP&A).
The FP&A Board meetings are exclusive to senior finance practitioners at CFO, FD and Head of Finance level in active employment from large local and international organizations. They are complimentary, vendor-agnostic and by invitation only.
At this stage, we are inviting only 25 members to join the Chicago FP&A Board.
FP&A Business Partnering
Tuesday, 19 March 2019
6-30 pm - 7-00 pm Registration, networking, refreshments and light food
7-00 pm - 9-00 pm Discussion
9-00 pm - 10-00 pm Drinks and networking
1. FP&A Business Partnering: some definitions and concepts
2. What are the most critical attributes of an FP&A business partner? 4 FP&A Team Roles
3. FP&A Business Partnering Maturity Maturity Model
4. A mini-case study from the field;
- Justine Woollen O'Toole, Vice President, Global FP&A at Beam Suntory, will share her experience on FP&A Business Partnering
5. Small groups work. What are the key steps in implementing effective FP&A Business
6. Conclusions and recommendations
101 N Wacker Drive
Chicago, IL 60606
To enter the building, participants should bring an ID.
Larysa Melnychuk, MD of FP&A Trends Group and founder of the International FP&A Board.
Participation in FP&A Board meetings is complimentary and exclusive to finance practitioners at CFO, FD, and Head of Finance level in active employment at large local and international companies. We cannot confirm the registrations of vendors, salespeople, consultants or unemployed.
The meeting is oversubscribed and the registration process is closed now.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like us to put you on the cancellation list