The Boston FP&A Board will meet on the 17th of September 2019 for the fifth time. The professional debate will be devoted to the subject of Driver Based and Predictive FP&A.
The International FP&A Board was created in London (UK) in 2013 to guide the development and promotion of best practices in Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A). Since then, the Board chapters were successfully established in 25 cities and 16 countries across Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Australia, and North America. Their aim is to identify and support new global trends, valued skill sets and leadership practices in modern corporate Financial Planning & Analysis.
The FP&A Board is exclusive to senior finance practitioners in active employment (at CFO, FD and Head of Finance levels). Please note that places for the London chapter are limited. We are inviting only 30 participants to join the event.
The meeting is complimentary, vendor-agnostic and by-invitation-only.
The Power of Driver Based and Predictive FP&A
Tuesday, 17 September 2019
6-30 pm - 7-00 pm Registration, networking, refreshments and light food
7-00 pm - 9-00 pm Discussion
9-00 pm - 10-00 pm Drinks and networking
- Evolution of Driver Based Planning and Predictive Analytics: key concepts and definitions
- Driver-Based approach as a basis for Predictive Analytics, effective Rolling Forecast and Scenario Planning
- A case study and the best practice from the field
- Group discussion on Driver Based and Predictive FP&A
- Conclusions and recommendations
125 High Street
2nd Floor Conference Center
Boston MA 02110
All guests will need an ID to enter the building.
- 125 High St Garage (the same building as the event) - 115 Purchase St. Boston, MA 02110 – in after 4 pm, out before midnight: $10
- 100 High St. Boston, MA 02110 – in after 5:30 pm, out before 5:00 am: $10
- 225 Franklin St. Boston, MA 02110 - in after 5 pm, out before 5:00 am $10
Larysa Melnychuk, MD of FP&A Trends Group and Founder of the International FP&A Board.
Participation in all FP&A Board meetings is complimentary and exclusive to finance practitioners at CFO, FD, and Head of Finance level who are in active employment at large, local and international organizations. We cannot confirm the registrations of vendors, salespeople, consultants or unemployed.