The seventh meeting of the Amsterdam FP&A Board will take place on the 9th of May 2019. The Board will interactively discuss what is a new age of Zero-Based Budgeting.
The International FP&A Board was created in London, UK, in 2013 to guide the development and promotion of the best practices in Financial Planning & Analytics (FP&A). Since then, the Board chapters were successfully established in 21 cities and 14 countries of Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Australia, and North America to identify and support new global trends, skill sets and thought leadership in modern corporate financial planning and analysis.
The FP&A Board is exclusive to senior finance practitioners in active employment (at CFO, FD and Head of Finance levels). Please note that the number of places is limited. We are inviting only 30 participants to join the Amsterdam FP&A Board.
The meetings are complimentary, vendor-agnostic and by invitation only.
A New Age of Zero-Based Budgeting
Thursday, 9 May 2019
6-30 pm - 7-00 pm Registration, networking, refreshments and light food
7-00 pm - 9-00 pm Discussion
9-00 pm - 10-00 pm Drinks and networking
1. Zero Based Budgeting (ZBB): key definitions and principles
2. ZBB as a basis for flexible Driver-Based Planning
3. Some case studies from the field:
- Paul Harris, Director of Finance, EMEA at Tesla, will share his practical experience on ZBB
- Alexey Savelyev, Senior Director FP&A, Reporting and Business Systems at VEON, will share his practical insights on ZBB
4. Small groups discussion on ZBB implementations
5. Conclusions and Recommendations
Parking options: the building has a parking lot. It is also possible to use on-street parking spaces (€ 5,- per hour) if there are no spaces available in the building's parking lot.
Larysa Melnychuk, MD of FP&A Trends Group and founder of the International FP&A Board.
Participation in FP&A Board meetings is complimentary and exclusive to finance practitioners at CFO, FD, and Head of Finance level in active employment at large local and international companies. We cannot confirm the registrations of vendors, salespeople, consultants, middle management or unemployed.