The ever-increasing pace of change in the Financial Planning & Analytics (FP&A) industry can, at times, seem overwhelming to practitioners. This has fuelled a growing demand for thought-leadership and the establishment and discussion of best practices. In response to many requests from the UK professional community, the London FP&A Circle was established in July 2016.
This is the educational branch of the International FP&A Board which shares the latest professional trends and developments with the UK FP&A community. The Circle is open to both senior and mid-level finance practitioners. Attendance is complimentary and the event is vendor-agnostic.
Join our next meeting in and in London to hear about "The Essentials of FP&A Analytical Transformation".
The Essentials of FP&A Analytical Transformation
Thursday, 4 October 2018
6-30 pm – 7-00 pm Registrations, networking, light food and refreshments
7-00 pm – 8-30 pm Presentations and interactive discussion
8-30 pm – 9-30 pm Networking
- Advanced Analytics for FP&A: What does it mean?
- How to implement a driver-based, predictive and agile planning process
- “Seven analytical models that every FP&A department should have”, presented by Michael Coveney, Analytics Thought Leader and Author
- A case study from the field on FP&A Analytical Transformation
- Conclusions and Recommendations
Michael Page, 1st Floor, Victoria House, Southampton Row, London, WC1B 4JB
Participation in the FP&A Circle events is complimentary and by invitation only, with 50-60 attendees per meeting. The forum is vendor agnostic and exclusive to the finance practitioners. We will not be able to confirm places for vendors, consultants and the unemployed.