The third Boston FP&A Board will take place on 12 June 2018 to debate on the popular subject of the FP&A Business Partnering. We will also deep dive into the FP&A Business Partnering Model and discuss the most critical attributes of an FP&A business partner and the ways of implementing the best in class partnering frameworks.
The FP&A Board in Boston is a chapter of the International FP&A Board that successfully operates in 18 cities of 11 countries in Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Australia and the USA. It was founded in September 2013 in London. This is a leading professional think-tank that gathers expertise of many senior practitioners. Its mission is to identify and support new global trends, skill sets and thought leadership in corporate financial planning and analysis (FP&A).
The FP&A Board meetings are vendor-agnostic, complimentary and by invitation only.
FP&A Business Partnering
Tuesday, 12 June 2018
6-30 pm - 7-00 pm Registration, networking, refreshments and light food
7-00 pm - 9-00 pm Discussion
9-00 pm - 10-00 pm Drinks and networking
1. What is FP&A Business Partnering and why is it important?
2. What are the most critical attributes of an FP&A business partner?
3. Mini-cases from the field:
- "Organizational Transformation Through Pricing Analytics." Presentation by Matthew Hagen, VP Finance / Global Pricing at Monster.com.
- "Driving Success through Business Partnering". Presentation by Jessica Allen, Director, Financial Planning and Analysis at Verizon Connect.
- "Business Partnering: Embedding FP&A in Business". Presentation by Cathy Yang, FP&A Director at Netcracker Technology.
4. The maturity model of FP&A business partnering. Group work.
5. Conclusions and recommendations
SPACES NEWBURY STREET
359 Newbury Street, 5th Floor
Boston, MA, United States, 02115
The best and easiest is to park at the Prudential and walk over.
The entrance for Spaces is on Mass Avenue, Junction of Newbury and Mass Ave.
Larysa Melnychuk, MD of FP&A Trends Group and founder of the International FP&A Board.
Participation in FP&A Board meetings is complimentary and exclusive to finance practitioners at CFO, FD, and Head of Finance level in active employment at large local and international companies. We cannot confirm the registrations of vendors, salespeople, consultants, middle management or unemployed.