London FP&A Board Meeting on the 28th September 2017
The London FP&A Board was created on the 19th September 2013 to guide the development and promotion of the best practices in FP&A. Since then, the boards were successfully established in 14 cities of 11 countries in Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Australia and the USA to identify and support new global trends, skill sets and thought leadership in corporate financial planning and analysis.
The next meeting of the London FP&A Board will take place on Thursday, the 28th September 2017, from 6-30 pm to 9-30 pm. Beyond Budgeting: Are we ready to abandon the traditional process? will become the subject of the interactive discussion in London.
Thursday, 28 September 2017
Time (6-30 pm to 9-30 pm):
6-30 pm - 7 pm Registration, networking, refreshments
7 pm - 9 pm Discussion
9 pm - 9-30 pm Networking
Meeting Venue: CCH Tagetik, Floor 3, 24 Cornhill, London EC3V 3ND
Subject: Beyond Budgeting: Are we ready to abandon the traditional process?
- Beyond Budgeting: key definitions and principles.
- A case study from the field: How Beyond Budgeting pushes cultural change towards entrepreneurship – a case study of the Retail division of Swiss Post. Presentation by Stefan Spiegel, CFO SBB Cargo AG, former Head Controlling of Retail Division of Swiss Post (Zurich, Switzerland).
- A Quick Reflection on Beyond Budgeting Philosophy by Steve Morlidge, Business Forecasting thought leader, author of "Future Ready: How to Master Business Forecasting" and "The Little Book of Beyond Budgeting"
- Small groups discussion on Beyond Budgeting Philosophy. "Are we ready to abandon the budget and what does it require?"
- Conclusions and recommendations.
Larysa Melnychuk, MD of FP&A Trends Group and founder of London FP&A Board
The event is over-subscribed and registration is now closed.
Please contact Larysa Melnychuk (email@example.com) if you have any questions or would like to be on the cancellation list.