The Launch of FP&A Board in Frankfurt on the 13th of October 2016
The London FP&A Board was created in September 2013 to guide the development and promotion of best practices in FP&A. By the end of 2016, board chapters will have been established in 10 cities in Europe, the Middle East and Asia in order to identify and support new global trends, skillsets, and developments in corporate financial planning and analysis.
The launch of the Frankfurt FP&A Board will take place on Thursday, 13th October 2016. The interactive discussion will be devoted to latest global trends in modern Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A). There will also be keynote presentations from Markus Schneider, Finance Director at 20th Century Fox Germany and from Michael Silbermann, CFO at Avira and former CFO at Microsoft.
Thursday, 13 October 2016
Time (6-30pm to 9-30pm):
6-30pm - 7pm Registration, networking, refreshments
7pm - 9pm Discussion
9pm - 10pm Drinks and networking
Jumeirah Frankfurt, Thurn-und-Taxis-Platz, Frankfurt, Germany
Salon 1 (meeting), Salon 2 (networking and drinks)
Financial Planning and Analysis: Latest Trends
- "FP&A: latest trends". Keynote presentation from Markus Schneider, Finance Director, 20th Century Fox Germany.
- "The strategic role of FP&A in Avira". Keynote presentation from Michael Silbermann, CFO at Avira and former CFO at Microsoft
- FP&A Analytics Maturity Model
- Interactive discussion on latest trends in analytics, planning modelling and systems
- Conclusions and recommendations