The 2nd New York FP&A Board meeting on 26th October 2017
The London FP&A Board was created on the 19th September 2013 to guide the development and promotion of the best practices in FP&A. Since then, the boards were successfully established in 14 cities of 11 countries in Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Australia and the USA to identify and support new global trends, skill sets and thought leadership in corporate financial planning and analysis.
The second New York FP&A Board meeting will take place at the Michael Page Office in New York on Thursday, 26th October 2017. The interactive discussion will be devoted to the Best Practices in Rolling Forecast.
Date: Thursday, 26 October 2017
Time (6-30 pm to 10-00 pm):
6-30 pm - 7-00 pm Registration, networking, refreshments
7-00 pm - 9-00 pm Discussion
9-00 pm - 10-00 pm Drinks and networking
Michael Page office,
622 Third Avenue, 29th Floor, New York, NY 10017
Subject: Best Practices in Rolling Forecast
- Rolling Forecast: main definitions, advantages and disadvantages.
- Rolling Forecast: 7 factors of success.
- Beyond Budgeting and Rolling Forecast.
- Mini case-study from the field by Richard Melia, Finance Director at QuintilesIMS: "A case for change: Aligning financial forecasts with business operations at QuintilesIMS".
- Three stages of Rolling Forecast Maturity - group work.
- Conclusions and recommendations.
Larysa Melnychuk, MD of FP&A Trends Group and founder of the London FP&A Board.
The event is over-subscribed and registration is now closed.
Please contact Larysa Melnychuk (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions or would like to be on the cancellation list.
Participation in FP&A Board meetings is complimentary and exclusive to finance practitioners at CFO, FD, and Head of Finance level in active employment at large local and international companies. We cannot confirm the registrations of vendors, salespeople, consultants, middle management or unemployed.